Tuesday, March 27, 2012

27th March 2012


Hi, assamualaikum and a very good day. Ya I know dah lama gila I didn't update, but since my activity today is quite different from the other days, so I thought I wanna share it in my blog. And on the other hand, I miss my blog too :-) 

So.. Today. I've been to school like always. My schoolbag were 5x heavier from the normal school timetable, and I started to hate Tuesday. Some teachers didn't come to class, so I was quite in a little bit anger lah jugak sebab yelah, I brought all that 80++ pages textbooks and suddenly the teacher didn't come. Siapa yang tak marah kan.

And our Berlian is Geography. We've got our folio, well done -____- So yeap, after school Rena followed me to home. Me, Rena, Nisha & Hafizah were going to a factory for our History's folio. Uh actually it's not a factory, but.. Ah just consider it is okay. 

Riding cars with my mum and them was fun. Because all of us are super.. er.. overexcited? Haha. And my thought about the manager was totally wrong, alhamdulillah. He's just so kind and we loved that. And I've also recorded (voice) our interview session. And it was funny, to hear it back.

Right after that, we went to Ole-ole. Karaoke-ing. 10 songs, RM15? Price increased -____- But nevermind lah, quite comfortable room, rather than being in that box. Lol. So the conclusion, today was fun.. And tiring too. I'm too sleepy back than the hangout. But anyway, I do love today