Thursday, April 5, 2012

5th April 2012

Hi... Assalamualaikum. I miss writing many things in this blog  J How are you? Glad to hear that you're fine. As for me, hmm.. I'm not that fine, in case you want to know. There's just something wrong with me, and I just can't figured it out.  

Uhm, Ujian Setara 1 had just passed in March. You're asking my result? Hmm.. It was.. Unbelievable. I mean like, I don't really reached my target for the marks, but the grades make me surprised. I got 7A's and 1B. Such a rahmat from Him. 

So by those result, I started to believe in myself. I started to have faith that I'll score 8A's in PMR soon. I just need to work a little harder and.. And add another A's to my result, kan? JAlhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for this result. I'll try harder to make sure that I'm gonna get 8A's in the next examination!

Er wait. Maybe I should get 8A's and beat the top 2 people in my class in the same time, kan? Only then they'll know who I am. Imma fight for PMR. Its not time to play around anymore. Books are now my best-friends!

I'm not showing off, no I'm not. And do not believe too much my words in the 4th stanza. Books are for-sure-would-hardly-be-my-best-friends, haha. And my rankings in class are also.. Hardly to believe. I wanted to tell it here, but I don't think so I'm gonna do that. I'm sorry.

So now.. I've been busy with the folios. In high pressure to get them done. Haihh. Talking about school, I just can't wait for my KRK's camp! Eventho it had been delayed, but never mind. I've paid for it and for sure I'll go! But despite of the camp, our mid year examination are getting nearer.. Hmm. 

And I am really.. Haven't studied anything and yet so lazy to do them. Haih. I just hope I woke up soon before it too late. Okay since it is getting nearer to maghrib, I'm gonna off now. So.. Have a nice day ahead and do take care of your health! J