Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st March 2012

Hi & assalamulaikum. Okay firstly, I want you to know March, that you're not allowed to be in my 2012's calendar. Go away! Okay I knew that won't happen.. But just let me put my hope. But don't you think its too fast? We're in March now! Wakey wakey!

My leap year was worse. Such bad day for me. I cried. Serves me right. Hm actually, I don't really want to say something. I just missed blogging. Like I used to be. Oh anyway, I got exam next week (which I really hope the teachers will cancel 'em). So.. I hope I can do my best. Another 6 A's to go!

Oh by the way, this Saturday I need to go to school. Sekolah ganti. Oh how annoying. Dear teachers, don't you know that weekend are holidays? We shouldn't go to school! Usually I won't attend if I need to go to school on Sunday, but this time.. Dah takleh elak. Markah sivik tsk tsk :'(

So.. Till here. I'm getting speechless. And I shouldn't online right now. Exam is just around the corner! And thus you still have homework to be done! Wakey wakey! Oh please someone need to wake me up. But uh, nevermind. Have a nice day! :-)