Friday, February 3, 2012

February..

Hi and salam. So.. Its been awhile since my last update. And its February now. 3rd. Hmm, what else can I say. Welcome to my diary of life, February. Even you're not allowed to be here. Because I just don't want the time flies too fast!

I've been busy with lots of stuffs. Well, form 3 kan..  And this lately asyik stay back je. For something :) I'll tell you, but just.. Not know. Saja nak rahsia dulu haha. Eventho i were damn tired, but doing this thing is really fun! Cause its what we've been wanting all this while :>

I don't want to talk much. And insyaAllah what I'm trying to do; Internet only on weekend & no internet after 12am, or last excuse, 1am. Cukuplah setakat tu. No more staying up for internet, no more no more. And.. Since internet's addictive for me, so I'll try my best. Insya Allah. So.. my last words; Happy Holiday!