Friday, January 6, 2012

6th January 2012.

Assalamualaikum. Hi, I'm back! Ceh poyonya. So yes, 1st week of school in 2012 is done. Everything was okay, but a lil bit confuse here and there tu biasa lah kan. Hope semuanya akan dipermudahkan oleh Allah, amin. So.. This year I'm taking PMR. They had put the countdown on the board, okay! 

Ya Allah betapa jantung berdegup pantas.. And the moment bila every teacher yg masuk kelas akan cakap, "We need to finish our syllabus by May". Can you imagine, we the PMRians in SMKS 19, need to finish our syllabus by May?! How fast would that be? Starting 3rd week of Jan kelas tambahan dah start. 

And.. Plus with the koko that we "have to" active, the meeting of rumah sukan/road run/sukantara which I never attend *haha*, and my tuition, everything are just.. Too pack. I hope I'm strong enough to handle all this. Demi pmr, demi pmr.

So em.. about the school. Setakat ni homework tak banyak mana lagi, so far so good lah :p But still ada. Even kena salin index dekat textbook pun kira homework apa .__. Okay now, about my place in class. Memang the best of the year, duduk paling depan sekali! Such "HEAVEN".

But its okay, nak exam kan. So duduk depan akan lebih focus, insya Allah. Hm fyi, I'd never liked my rumah sukan. Since I've got the tetap one. They're just.. Sorry to say but sucks yknow. And today I bought the such disgusting school's t-shirt. Why lah I need to wear that? -.-

School's rules, ugh whatever. I know lah I want to be a nerd this year, but not by wearing the school's shirt! But hm, nvm. Btw I've read Merenang Gelora & How I Met Myself. Not bad. Especially the bi's one. So em, I'm off now. Do enjoy your day!