Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3rd January 2012

Salam.. and hi. Today I did nothing at home, haha. Bangun bangun je sakit perut, heaven -_- So today, last day untuk kita bermanja manja and bermalas malasan di rumah. Oh no. Goodbye fluffy pillows, goodbye laptop, goodbye facebook/blog/tumblr. 

Tonight my tuition class starts. Unbelievable. And there's some stories on my way to tuition centre tu. Boleh pulak tetiba tak sama hari, sabar jelah -_- But everything's fixed. Hihi I'm very lucky kan to have my bff in the same tuition centre :') Well jangan lollipop, instead of jelly kan :B

I sampai lambat dkt tuition tu. Well 1st day kan, haha. So yeah, ramai lah jugak yang I kenal dekat tuition tu.. old schoolmates. But hey, tak sangka I have Raja to be in the same class with me! Hey Raja *waving hands* She used to be my classmate in standard 6 ;)

Tapi Raja jelah yang boleh jadi kawan besides Ummu. Yang lain yang kenal tu semua lelaki -_- And they never be in the same class with me, so mana rapat kan. So.. er.. esok sekolah. Nasib baik school's attire dah gosok awal, so tak rushing. Like seriously cepat gila sekolah -_-

My bag pun dah kemas, after balik tuition tadi. So yeah kawan kawan, selamat kembali ke sekolah! Same surroundings, same friends, but different teachers. I hope teachers yang ajar kitorang semua rock rock, amin. And lastly hope to get tempat duduk yang strategic esok! Amin amin.

Get ready for the super duper long assembly, the page(S) of the headmaster's speech, the kebas ass because of the long speech and etc. Welcome back to school, friends :) Okay last thing, I think I forgot the school's song. Demmit. Till here, enjoy your 1st school day! Meet you on Friday, insya Allah. Bye!

Dear sissy, good luck on your paper(s) tomorrow. I hope you can answer it confidently and peacefully, please go for dekan! Much loves