Sunday, June 3, 2012

Half semester.

Hi.. Assalamualaikum. Its been a long time since my last post. Eventhough it's school holiday now, but only now I managed to update my blog. Actually I do wanna update earlier, but I just.. I don't know. I felt awkward. I don't even know how to communicate with you guys anymore.

So.. Yeah. Holidays for 2 weeks. Not enough, for sure. And I was wasting my time, too much doing unnecessary things :'/ I hate how easy I'm neglecting the time. But anyway, I want to share with you that my mum has bought me a new shelves! Which I request, of course. Here you go;


Yes, it is pink in colour. Please, jangan ejek eh -____- I chose that colour because.. Umm.. Oh yes, my room kan cat warna pink, so pilih lah yang pink. Barulah sedondon gituew. Eh mana Oh My English?! Haha. Lantak. Who cares. So.. This is what I've done the bottom two parts of the shelves!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

And this one.. The bottom part of the shelves.


Well, that's all collection (novels) that I have. Umm, do you think I'm crazy? Lol, I know. But I just can't help. That's just so me. My hobby, my obsession. Do you have the same hobby with me? :) If you do, we can be friends! I mean like, great friends! Hew hew.

The two upper parts of the shelves, I arranged my textbooks and notebooks. But I still haven't finish arranging yet. Tomorrow, insya-Allah. And this weekend, I've been to my kampung. Alhamdulillah. So guys, err.. I guessed, it'll just end here. So, take care!