Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After such a long time..

Hi and assalamualaikum everyone! Guess what? Yes, its me! After a month and few days I've neglecting this blog, now I am here, writing to you :-) Feeling glad that finally I am updating this blog!

To be honest, there are just too much things I haven't share to you in this blog. Too much things.. I'm not busy, its just that.. I don't know. I just don't feel like blogging all this time. But anyway.. Yeay me, my folios are all done :-) And you can say, I am one of the earliest person that submitted all those folios ^-^

Other than that, I wanna tell you that I've been to KRK's camp on 5th and 6th May at Nur Lembah Pangsun, Hulu Langat. And the facilitators was awesome! Its okay, I'll make another post for that, err wait, I don't think so I'll make another post for that. Maybe later.

Hmm.. You know what, I've been sick this lately. From last Friday till now. And I hate this condition so much. I'll face exam in just a few days and I'm all sick like this. I don't even touch the book yet. I am worried, of course, about the exam but just imagine me doing revision during my sickness. Do you think they'll work? Well, I doubt that.

I do not know why I suddenly feel like updating my blog, when my head is currently dizzy, my chest is in so much pain, I'm having bad cough, bad flu, and my body's temperature isn't static. And not to forget, a pimple that 'singgah' onto my face during fever. So.. my last words is, I hope you guys pray for my health. And till we meet again!