Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Jumaat.. in 2011.

Hi.. and salam. Yesterday, alhamdulillah dapat bangun awal. Sejak balik dari Ipoh ni dah pandai tidur awal and bangun awal, bangga sikit. Haha. Pergi beli kasut, then pergi makan. Naik someone's car. I actually tak suka lah diorang tu satu family, but hmm. She is my mum's friend, nothing I can do.

Then dia hantar balik, and after that pergi Sunway untuk cari school's bag. Felt like menyusahkan family je, sorry :'\ Punya lah penat cari, and finally found one! Alhamdulillah! Purple in color and coated with velvet. And and terserempak dengan akak tudung pepel masa dekat sunway tu :p

So, yeah. Today 30th December 2011. Lagi sehari je, and then 2012 starts. There's nothing I can linked about, except 2012 -> PMR. There's nothing else. Ya Allah I can't believe it, next year ai dah form 3 dah u olsss! Sangat sangat sangat.. unbelievable. 

And one more thing yg sangat sangat unbelievable, next week dah start sekolah. Ya Allah! Cepatnya.. :'( I'm so not ready for 2012. Please no please don't come to me please please. Btw.. this blog will be ignored soon. Very very soon. Sorry.