Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell.. 2011.

Spell it right -> S U N B U R N ! (Result after went home from Pangkor)

Hi.. assalamualaikum. So.. yeah. Harini last day untuk 2011, which is 31st December 2011. Hmm.. Idk what to say. I just don't feel nothing about 2012.. you know? Like, nothing. Seriously, nothing. Am I the only one who felt like this or what?

Last night I went to bed late, so yeah. Bangun lambat. And don't know why today rasa macam.. Ya Allah sumpah tak bermaya. Seriously don't know why. Lemah semacam je. And today.. I tak kecoh nak pergi memana pun. Lek je dok rumah. Hahaha.

Tonight pergi Tesco. Get a haircut for my brother and dinner dkt foodcourt. Ate buttermilk chicken rice, damn delicious weh! Nasib baik malas nak upload gambar haha. Oh yea, I bought something just now. Papermate buat sales dkt that ground, so yeah.


Yeay finally dapat notebook. I'm craving for it lol. Walaupun tak cantik mana.. nvm. And yea, petang td dah gosok baju. Kain & tudung je belum. My mum cakap ai dah semangat pergi sekolah, but please, NO. I just taknak kelam kabut je, takut rushing. And dah kemas pencilbox sikit sikit :) 
So I'd like say; Guys I'm so sorry for what I've done in 2011. Whatever I did that hurts you, leaves pain to you, teasing you, or whatever actions that I made which irritates you, I'm sorry. I mean it from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. (Eh wait tak terasa macam raya ke?)

Kay serious balik. I just wanna ask for your forgiveness, for all mistakes I've made from 1/1/2011 until 31/12/11. To those who know me, from real life/facebook/blog, I am sorry. I knew, the part of annoying me, the gediks me.

May this 2012 bring lucks and joys to us, whole year with barakah from Allah. May this year bring us closer to Allah, and we're given much rezeki from Him. And not to forget, please pray for us the 97's. PMR's upcoming! 8A's bebeh, 8A's. Hope they would be mine, amin. Insya-Allah.