Saturday, July 23, 2011

International Understanding Day :3

Damn it! The ugly me -.-"

Like always, peace be upon you. So today, aku pergi IU DAY dekat Ciast, Section 19. It was awesome guys! First performance was by Shylla, dia sangat cantik & cute okay. Plus, tone dia sangat sedap. Omaigosh. Andthen andthen, performance by whom eh? I can't recall. But the band performing was Heart A Tack, SOG & also band from our school. Last Heartbeat band if I'm not mistaken the name. And also, Zenith Cheerleader team! All of them was awesome! And there're some more people that I did not mention here, sorry I can't recall you guys. But over all IU DAY 2011 was awesome okay? Congrats all interactors smk section 19! ♥♥♥ So now, time for the pictures. But sorry, I'm not the model. Hihi ^^

Qaisara Qarina Qamra 
Nur Farah Aqilah



Ex-president Interact Club, Miss Chan & Sis Qila

My sista *again* and the hot Vivi :D

The last performer :3
Shylla!
Pendidikan Khas :')

Kelas Pendidikan Khas *proud of 'em

Last Heartbeat Band

Zenith Cheerleading Team

Zapin!




And not to forget, Addin & the gang performance too! You guys rawks!
Lastly, credit to Darren because some of this picture I stole them from him, hihi #its a secret, don't tell him